Join Jen from Not Now…I’m Reading and I for the Sookie Stackhouse read along!
- The goal of our read-along is to brush up on the details of books 1 through 10 so we’re refreshed and ready for the release of Dead Reckoning on May 3rd.
- We’ll be reading a book a week and holding discussions every Sunday starting February 27th. This will be a great place for all Sookie fans (older or newer) to come together and discuss the books including what they liked or didn’t like and ideas they have.
- Jen and I will take turns hosting the discussions. Five will go down here and five will go down at her blog.
- Don’t feel obligated to re-read all the books. Join us for as many books as you’d like and/or have time for.
- As discussions are occuring/completed you make click on the book title below for a quick link to that discussion to either participate in it or re-read what was discussed!
Here’s what we’re hoping the final discussion schedule will look like:
|Dead Until Dark||February 27th||Deanna|
|Living Dead in Dallas||March 6th||Jen|
|Club Dead||March 13th||Deanna|
|Dead to the World||March 20th||Deanna|
|Dead as a Doornail||March 27th||Jen|
|Definitely Dead||April 3rd||Jen|
|All Together Dead||April 10th||Deanna|
|From Dead to Worse||April 17th||Jen|
|Dead and Gone||April 24th||Deanna|
|Dead in the Family||May 1st
**Please note that during each discussion the only books that can be referenced are (a) the one the dicussion is originally about and (b) the books previous to it. We don’t want any spoilers from the future books to sneak in for those individuals who are reading this series for the first time.**